Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back to Business

Is been few days i didn't update my blog.
I can only say is a busy week.
Having lot of presentation and some events to attend.
The most important thing is the presentation need to be present to my BOSS.
Can't simply do it.
Need to take it extremely seriously and use the right word on every idea.
Get a lot of feedback on the presentation.
And currently left one more to go.
Hope everything go very smoothly.
After the presentation is my annual leave!!!
Hurray!!!
Finally can sleep at home.
Let my mind get a good rest.
And enjoy the Christmas + New Year count down.
Friends!!!
Is time for gathering and come out to meet each other.
Is been very long that no gathering being done.
Or else we will need to wait till Chinese New Year.
Really a lot of good events coming on soon.
And some holidays which I have waited for so long.
Hope to see you all then.

No comments: