Friday, December 24, 2010

WLM7998 - My Car




These are few pictures of my car.
Still got some upgrading need to be done.
Not some special things like turbo and etc.
Is just some decoration to make the car look nicer.
Like dash board still need some special decoration.
Until the over all grading reach 10/10.
Hahaha!!!
Today have my longest test drive.
And my over all grading from 3 jump to 5 out of 10.
I am quite happy as well.
Mean in the future i can drive around and go any place I want.
But now just limited to day light and good weather driving.
Haven't try out driving at night and bad weather.
I sure that will require more experience and skill.
Hopefully I no need to drive during this time.
But I know is hard to avoid.
That all for this time.
Just to let you all have a look of my car. ^^

No comments: