Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Car

Going through the busy Friday.
Making all my way to sign the loan agreement.
And now my car is just in front of my house!!!
Still a bit can't accept the fact that I own a car.
Just now drive from the car shop to my house (around 500m).
I feel so tension.
As I didn't drive for quite a long time.
Haven't taken any photo for it.
Will do that soon and show to you all.
Is a red kenari auto, aero sport edition.
My plate number is WLM 7998.
For friends who see my car next time.
You will know this is my new car.
For people who look for fortune.
Hehehe!!!
You can buy and try your luck.
Win dy share a bit by treat me eat.
Lose dy...
Don't claim from me. :p
To learn back how to drive is a long process.
As experience play an important role.
Will try to master it ASAP!!!
Then come to find you all, my friend.
For gathering and all other function.
See you all then.

4 comments:

Henry said...

It's almost impossible for you to master the driving skill ASAP... Take your time, practice make perfect and never forget, STOP ON RED, ACCELERATE ON YELLOW!!! XD

Hugo Chong said...

Bad lesson.
What yellow light accelerate?

Eaven Sun Lee Peng said...

Fuiyoh!!! How much??

Hugo Chong said...

27k. Include everything. Insurance and processing fee.