Thursday, December 9, 2010

Headline 9/12/2010


Today I saw the headline in Oriental Daily.
It say Japanese like to stay in Malaysia due to few reasons.
Like stable economy and multi races.
For me.
I am looking for issue which related to daily living as headline.
Rather some news like that.
I am just curious why some social news have totally take over some basic living issues?
Like the water price is going to be increase in a very huge amount.
37% if I not mistaken.
I sure it will hit a lot of family and especially some industries.
As far as I know, some industries need to use a lot of water.
They used it to cool down the machine to prevent over heat.
And many more like drinks and also some hawker daily water usage.
The hike in price will only affect who in the end?
All of us.
And this will definitely increase the price of a lot items.
Recently there are a lot items increase in price.
The pressure of living is keeping going higher and higher.
So I am hoping to see what are the measurement will be taken by govt.
In order to control the price of daily needs which will be affected by the increase of water price.
But I think this issue will be moving quietly.
Same as a lot of hot issues.
Which end up not even publish in news paper.

No comments: