Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am back!!!

Is been awhile that I have not write anything on my blog.
Now start to settle down after the graduation (which still fresh in my mind).
Start to know more about the society and start to manage my financial more carefully.
Planning and making the best decision is very important.
As it will decide where you are in few years time.
Why best decision rather the right decision?
Right decision some times may be suit the situation.
But it might not suit you at all.
So try to do the best decision which you think it really suit YOU!!!
That is my view.
In the progress of buying a second hand car.
And start to learn how to drive.
After so many years, my driving skill start from 0 again.
Still got a lot to learn.
Hope won't scratch or bang other people car.
Hahaha!!! :P
This is all for now.
Don't worry.
I will keep on update it.
From time to time.